Implant Surgical Assistance
As your restorative partner, the New Image Dental Laboratory team is available to support you in all your implant needs. We have a highly trained staff available to you for every step of the way, from diagnostic work-up to the seating of the final restoration.
Steps to Success
- Diagnostic Wax-Up: We work with you to give your patient a visual of what their smile can be and to create a template for the provisional or final prosthesis
- CT Scan Guide - You can trust our extensive experience for accuracy in planning and fabricating your scan appliances.
- CT Scan is taken of the patient.
- Diagnostic work-up for implant placement – New Image will assist in case planning to achieve the desired esthetics and function.
- Cost Estimate – Our clients can consult us for product selection and cost estimations associated which each prosthetic alternative.
Surgical (Guided or Non-Guided)
New Image can provide a highly experienced implant surgical assistant or technician to attend the surgery when immediate load provisionals are prescribed. We are available for either Teeth in a Day (retrofitting a new or existing appliance) or Teeth in an Hour (screw-retained hybrid reverse-engineered from the surgical guide) protocols.
New Image can fabricate a variety of final implant supported prosthetics. Please see our implant restorative options under the Implants section of the website.